All participants must create an Account and register via the Online Registration Form. Please read the instructions below carefully.
Registration for the Gait Course is closed
Please consider using a personal email account if your work email is connected to a medical institute with high security and privacy settings as emails from online system may be transferred to junk folders.
Each participant will receive a Registration number by email after submitting the Online Registration Form.
The preferred method of payment is online by a credit card. In case of payment by a bank transfer, please proceed with the actual payment transfer only after receiving your Registration number and include the Registration number and participant’s name in payment details.
Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline applicable for the selected registration type. If your payment is not received in due time, the later fee will be automatically applied.
Unpaid or partially paid registration will not be considered as valid until fully paid.
For any questions relating to registration please contact the ESMAC Secretariat at
|Fee (incl. VAT)||Early Registration
until 1 September 2021
from 2 September 2021
|PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR MEMBER||40,00 EUR||55,00 EUR|
|PRE-CONFERENCE SEMINAR NONMEMBER||60,00 EUR||75,00 EUR|
|GAIT COURSE MEMBER||200,00 EUR||230,00 EUR|
|GAIT COURSE NONMEMBER||240,00 EUR||270,00 EUR|
|CONFERENCE MEMBER||200,00 EUR||230,00 EUR|
|CONFERENCE NONMEMBER||240,00 EUR||270,00 EUR|
|GAIT COURSE + MAIN CONFERENCE MEMBER PACKAGE||350,00 EUR||N/A|
|GAIT COURSE + MAIN CONFERENCE NONMEMBER PACKAGE||450,00 EUR||N/A|
All registration fees are inclusive of VAT.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from the EU with a valid VAT number are subject to reverse charge system and the fee is with 0% VAT (to be paid by the recipient in his/her country).
VAT is shifted to recipient, article 44 and 196 EU VAT Directive. Valid VAT Number will be requested and validated during the online registration process.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from a country outside of the EU, the fee is with 0% VAT.
- Delegates/recipients of the service from the EU who is not a VAT payer, the fee is including VAT.
*To qualify for the respective member fee, your membership must be valid within the Meeting dates. In case your membership is currently valid but will expire before the meeting, it needs to be renewed before the registration process.
After a one-year break because of Covid-19 pandemic, we are excited to announce that the ESMAC Mentorship Program will be offered at the upcoming ESMAC 2021 meeting! Even if the program is going to be held online, do not miss this opportunity to form new international friendship, discuss your work and build exciting opportunities for your future career.
If you are interested to participate in the program, apply by 24th September 2021.
Not an ESMAC member?
To become an ESMAC member, please visit ESMAC website Membership/New Membership at ESMAC OFFICAL WEBSITE. Please fill in the application form for the new membership and pay annual membership dues with PayPal.
To pay with PayPal, please create your PayPal account first. In case PayPal service is not available in your country, please contact Secretariat of ESMAC by e-mail.
Pre-Conference Seminar includes:
- Access to the virtual Pre-Conference Seminar
Gait Course includes:
- The online Zoom course with foundation presentations, followed by small group sessions (max. 10)
- Case discussions facilitated by two specialists with complementary expertise in each breakout room.
- PDF handout of the 2-days content and two apps you can use during (and after) the case discussions.
Main Conference Fee includes:
- Presentation sessions including Invited Speakers and oral presentations selected from top scoring abstracts.
- Poster sessions including pitches.
- Live interactive forums for all oral and poster sessions.
- Interactive lunch and coffee corners: enjoy your own coffee and lunch together. Interactive exhibitor sessions.
Group registrations cannot be processed online under one email address identification; each participant needs to have his/her own profile set up with a unique email address. When registering more than ten participants under one company identity/invoice, please Contact the Secretariat to determine the preferred invoicing setting.
Registration for Exhibitors
Please directly contact Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager:
- Mrs. Jana Dvořáková
- E-mail: Jana.Dvorakova@c-in.eu
Each participant will receive a registration overview and email notification confirming receipt of payment. To view the status of your payment, click here Online Registration Form.
All fees need to be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges. Please note that all bank charges need to be covered by the delegate.
Registration fees are collected on behalf of ESMAC by the Secretariat, CZECH-IN s.r.o., 5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic.
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
The preferred method of payment is payment by card online via our secure payment gateway:
Saferpay – Payment Solution by SIX Payment Services.
Online payments service provider – Saferpay.
Accepted Credit / Debit Cards
In the unlikely event of a rejected on-line credit/debit card payment, the delegate is recommended to return to his/her registration online and try to process the payment again. Should the payment issue persist, the participant is advised to contact the card issuer/bank first to check for any potential block on the online transaction. If so, once this is removed it will be possible to pay via the online payment gateway.
By Bank Transfer
To ensure your registration is valid, please make sure that any payment made by transfer is free of all bank fees and transfer charges. Please also ensure that the registered participant’s name and Registration Number are clearly stated in the bank transfer. Payments received without such details (Name, Registration Number) cannot be easily identified and may not be valid.
Payment by bank transfer is available until 23 September 2021. After this date, all payments can only be done by credit/debit card.
|Beneficiary adress||5. května 65, CZ-14021 Prague 4, Czech Republic|
|Bank||KB a.s., Na Příkopě 33, CZ-11000 Prague 1, Czech Republic|
|PAYMENT REFERENCE||Name, Surname and Registration number|
- The final invoice will be provided to the participants only upon request, the Secretariat will not send this document automatically. Please contact the Secretariat to ask for your receipt.
- The final invoice will be issued based on the details provided during the registration process (step Contact/Invoice details)
- Any change of such details (name, address, VAT number etc.) is possible only within 3 days from the date of registering and is subject to a 20 EUR fee.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Until 15 August 2021 – 20 EUR administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- From 16 August 2021 until 1 September 2021 – 50 % of the fee will be refunded.
- From 2 September 2021 – no refund can be processed.
General Cancellation Conditions
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Meeting Organizer. Requests for refunds made after 2 September 2021 will not be considered.
- It is possible to change the name/contact of the registered participant for an administration fee of 20 EUR.
The registration fee does not include participant’s insurance against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Cancellation or Modification of the Meeting Due to Force Majeure
In the event of a force majeure situation, CZECH-IN s.r.o. reserves the right to alter or cancel the Meeting without prior notice, including any change of the time and/or venue of the meeting. Any occurrence of force majeure event shall be communicated as soon as reasonably possible from the decision time. Force majeure includes any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of CZECH-IN s.r.o. which prevents or impedes the realization of the meeting. This includes but is not limited to, government action, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, plague or other epidemic such as SARS, bird flu, earthquake, flood, hurricane, cyclone, fire or other natural physical disaster, explosion, accident or breakdown, strike, lack of the usual means of transportation or terrorism.
Data Privacy and Security
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force as of 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, protect your privacy and security via our Online Portal that is fully GDPR compliant.