We would like to inform you that the presentation upload for ESMAC 2021 is now available!
Please let us provide you with all important details related to file upload.
Please note that you should be available for discussion during the poster session according to the session details that you received via e-mail.
You can click HERE to upload your poster.
Upload deadline: 30 September 2021
Presentation requirements and format
To present a poster at the Virtual Meeting, presenters are required to prepare:
- Poster in PDF
- Template: For a poster presentation, download the official ESMAC 2021 Virtual Meeting 4-page PowerPoint Template. You are required to follow the specified structure and instructions in the template and save this PowerPoint presentation to PDF document.
- Size: the file size (MB) is not limited
- File name: Poster_.pdf (Poster_Poster No.)
Delegates will be able to see and even download your poster presentation within two months after the meeting. We recognize that this is different from an in-person meeting, and we kindly ask presenters to make sure and include in their poster presentation information and data that are comfortable publishing or have consent to their display.
In case a presentation does not meet the specified conditions, the Scientific Committee reserves the right not to accept your presentation and to ask you to edit it.
- Video presentation of the poster
Poster presenters must provide a short accompanying video describing their poster.
- Template: The three-minute video is your presentation of your poster mentioned in the previous point.
- Length: The maximum length of your poster presentation is 3 minutes.
- Format: Video File – PowerPoint presentation with commentaries will be uploaded using the Vimeo video platform that supports all standard video formats.
- Step-by-step instructions how to capture your 3-minute video can be found here (for newer version of PowerPoint) or also here (for older version of PowerPoint).
The presentation content will be available online to all registered delegates during the live meeting and after the meeting for 1 month and then available in the Membership Section of ESMAC website. Please prepare your presentation in respect to this and make sure you have a consent to publish online all information included.
If you are unable to take a part in the ESMAC Virtual Meeting or you would like to change the presenting author of your abstract, please let us know. For this or other general questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit the ESMAC 2021 website.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
ESMAC 2021 Scientific Programme Department