We would like to inform you that the presentation upload for ESMAC 2021 is now available!
Please let us provide you with all important details related to file upload.
Please note that you should be available for discussion during the poster session according to the session details that you received via e-mail.
You can click HERE to upload your poster.
Upload deadline: 30 September 2021
To present an oral presentation at the Virtual Meeting, presenters are required to prepare:
1. PowerPoint Presentation
- Template: You are welcome to use your own PowerPoint template as no unified template is given.
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 – How to change the size of your slides can be found here.
- Length: The time reserved for your oral presentation is 10 minutes. (7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A). For the Virtual Meeting it is very important to continue according to the set program. Please make sure your oral presentation is not longer than the time set for your presentation.
- Format: PPTX/PPT
2. Video presentation of oral talk – OPTIONAL
In case, you do not have a good internet connection, or you have any other reason to be afraid that your online presentation may be interrupted, we offer the possibility to upload your oral talk in advance.
- Format: Video File – PowerPoint presentation with commentaries will be uploaded using our video platform that supports all standard video formats.
- Step-by-step instructions how to capture your 7-minute video can be found here (for a newer version of PowerPoint) or also here (for an older version of PowerPoint).
Talks will be recorded and the presentation content will be available online to all registered delegates during the live meeting and after the meeting for 2 months and then available in the Membership Section of ESMAC website. Please prepare your presentation in respect to this and make sure you have a consent to publish online all information included.
If you are unable to take a part in the ESMAC Virtual Meeting or you would like to change the presenting author of your abstract, please let us know. For this or other general questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit the ESMAC 2021 website.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
ESMAC 2021 Scientific Programme Department