ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
General Information & Deadlines
Abstract Submission is Closed
Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given final deadline 24 June 2021, 23:59 CET. Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
- Abstracts may be submitted for the following scientific topics. With each abstract submission, two topics can be selected:
- Adult neurological disorders
- Clinical reasoning and evidence
- Coordination and motor control
- Foot and ankle
- Imaging and anatomy
- Modelling and simulation
- Movement analysis methodology
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Normative studies
- Paediatric neurological disorders
- Physical activity methodology
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Robotic and assistive devices
- Sports and sports injury
- Stability and fall risk
- Upper extremity and trunk
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Research Question
- Place the picture title within the abstract in the location where the picture should appear (see 1 in slide below). Click the “Picture Insert” icon to start the upload process (see 2 in slide below).
- Click the “Upload” button (see 1 in slide below) and select the picture you wish to insert from your computer. It will be uploaded to the insert image gallery (see 2 in slide below).
- Select the corresponding picture (see 1 in slide below), copy the picture title into the “Alternate Text” field (see 2 in slide below) and add the picture dimensions (one size is enough) (see 3 in slide below) and confirm the selection with the ”Insert” button. (see 4 in slide below) (width 300px = approx. 7cm wide)
- When the picture is uploaded, the correct location and size can be checked. If you wish to change the dimensions you can simply delete the inserted picture and upload it once again with a different size.